Harold Kestenbaum to Speak at The International Franchise Association’s 45th Annual Legal Symposium
The International Franchise Association’s 45th Annual Legal Symposium will take place in Washington D.C. on May 20-22.
Long Island partner Harold Kestenbaum will serve as a co-panelist on the topic of “The Do’s and Don’ts of International Franchise Expansions” on
May 22. The panel will address issues that include:
- Is the franchise system ready for an international expansion?
- Which countries and when?
- Selecting the most appropriate franchise vehicle for
- The most common and significant hurdles in an international
- Key deal points in international agreements.
For more information or to register for the event, please click here.