Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, an Am Law 100 national law firm, has an immediate opening for an experienced asbestos and toxic tort litigation associate in our growing Philadelphia and Wilmington offices. The ideal candidate will have extensive asbestos litigation experience and be licensed to practice in Pennsylvania and/or Delaware. Contract attorney (hourly) applications are welcomed. Other toxic tort experience is a plus.
- Managing all aspects of national and local asbestos litigation practice
- Drafting and opposing motions, mediation statements and deposition summaries
- Attending depositions, mediations, arbitrations and court appearances
- Excellent academic credentials
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Experience conducting depositions and managing large number of cases
- Clear and effective communication with clients and counsel
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collective team environment
- Highly motivated to provide superior client service
We offer a friendly business casual environment with a competitive salary and full benefits package. For consideration, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Asbestos/Toxic Tort Litigation Associate” in the subject line.
No recruiters or telephone calls.
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer.