Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, a national law firm, is seeking a litigation paralegal for its Boston office. Candidates must have a minimum of five years of litigation experience working at a major law firm.
Ideal candidates will have a solid knowledge of litigation support and case management, experience organizing large caseloads, discovery, trial preparation and experience assisting at trial, and familiarity with the Massachusetts Federal rules of civil procedures and securities. Responsibilities include client contact, preparing briefs, pleadings, document review and production, drafting and responding to discovery, indexing, exhibit preparation, investigation and research.
• 5+ years of trial and litigation paralegal experience
• Solid knowledge of litigation support, case management and organizing large caseloads
• Significant experience with research, trial preparation, exhibits and assisting at trials (is required)
• Possess excellent verbal, analytical and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently, handling multiple projects and prioritizing deadlines
• Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office 2016, Filesite, ProLaw and Compulaw)
• Significant experience with Summation Pro, Concordance, Relativity or comparable litigation support software
• Proficiency in filing of legal documents for Massachusetts state and federal courts (e-filing knowledge is required)
• Employment Law, Environmental/Toxic Tort and Professional Liability defense experience is a plus
• Certification and/or Bachelor degree preferred, but not required.
We offer a friendly, business casual environment with a competitive salary and full benefits package. For consideration, please submit cover letter, resume and references to BostonRecruiting@grsm.com, with “Litigation Paralegal” in the subject line.
No recruiter or telephone calls.
Gordon Rees Scully & Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer.