Rebecca Cain is a Partner in the Phoenix office of Gordon & Rees and is a member of the Commercial Litigation, Retail & Hospitality, Trucking & Transportation, Employment, and Class Action practice groups.
Ms. Cain’s experience in litigation management and practical problem solving allows clients to focus on what’s important: running their business. Her trial experience and background in accounting and business provide her insight into the difficult challenges clients face when dealing with litigation. Ms. Cain draws on this experience to work with clients to implement a litigation strategy that supports their business objectives and needs.
She is committed to delivering personalized results, handles all stages of litigation and has significant experience and success in the following areas:
- Early case assessment, including identifying issues and evaluating likely outcomes
- Simplifying complex factual and legal issues for presentation to judge or jury
- Developing comprehensive, yet efficient, discovery plans
- Mediation and settlement negotiations
- Trials to the court, to a jury, or to arbitrators
- Defense of class actions at both the pre- and post-certification stages, including successfully advocating for class decertification
Prior to Gordon & Rees, Ms. Cain was a commercial litigation shareholder in the Phoenix office of an AmLaw100 law firm.
U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
Arizona Association of Defense Counsel
American Bar Association
Arizona Center for Law in the Public Interest
- Board of Directors, 2010-2012
Arizona Women Lawyer’s Association
Defense Research Institute
- Women in the Law Committee
- Trucking Law Committee
- Retail and Hospitality Committee
Maricopa County Bar Association