In today's competitive global marketplace, MBE's must consider raising equity capital as a tool to maximize their chances of success, but the financing life cycle is multi-faceted and complex. To help businesses navigate this finance arena, Atlanta Partner Alonzo Llorens authored a book titled the "MBE's Guide To Raising Capital," published on June 29, 2011 by CreateSpace.
Mr. Llorens' book covers a comprehensive range of critical issues, including:
- What factors should I consider when forming a company?
- How should I prepare to raise angel capital and what is the process?
- How does the venture capital process really work?
- How does the valuation process work and why is it important?
- What are the different types of exit events and how do I determine what's best for my company?
- What are the issues I need to be concerned about as an MBE when I attempt to raise capital?
Please click here for more information about the "MBE's Guide To Raising Capital."