Bruce Holden has joined the Orange County office as a partner in the Business Transactions group. Mr. Holden has more than 30 years of experience representing real estate developers, lenders, software development companies, construction companies, distributors, and manufacturers in all phases of litigation. Additionally, he represents a number of factoring companies, asset based lenders, and purchase order financing companies.
Mr. Holden advises entrepreneurs and business professionals on the various legal aspects related to the development and growth of their business. He also handles acquisition of loan portfolios, negotiating and document credit facilities for lenders, acquisition of apartment complexes, and buying and selling businesses. His experience includes the following.
- Negotiating the acquisition of a $185 million real estate loan portfolio;
- Negotiating and documenting many multi-million dollar asset based revolving line of credit facilities for banks and asset based lenders;
- Negotiating and documenting many multi million dollar purchase order financing facilities;
- Negotiating and documenting the acquisition of a 350-unit apartment complex;
- Negotiating and structuring a $80 million asset sale;
- Negotiating and documenting the sale of a $165 million dollar building products manufacturer and distributor company.
In addition to his practice, Mr. Holden serves as a director of the Orange County Chapter of the Risk Management Association and serves on the advisory board of California United Bank. He is rated AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell. Mr. Holden earned his J.D. from Pepperdine University and a B.S. and M.S. from the University of Michigan.