Gordon & Rees is carefully tracking the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and working to assist clients with the evolving legal ramifications of the outbreak in their businesses.
We have assembled a COVID-19 Task Force to provide practical and proactive guidance to clients on the ever-changing legislation issued at the federal, state and local level. Our Task Force brings together a multi-disciplinary team of lawyers with relevant experience in pertinent practice areas.
Please contact our Task Force leaders (listed to the right and below) if we can assist you. With offices in all 50 states, we are able to provide guidance to those that must respond to and prepare for the evolving pandemic.
Our Task Force is sharing up-to-date information and best practices. Please revisit our COVID-19 Hub as it will be updated regularly.
Links to our COVID-19 resources, organized by area of law, can be found below:
Business & Finance
Cyber & Data Security
- Summary of Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (“CARES”) Act for Employers (March 31, 2020)
- State Specific Executive Orders and Stay-at-Home Directives for:
- Employer Considerations in the Wake of COVID-19 (March 26, 2020)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: What Employers Need To Know (Updated) (March 26, 2020)
- California’s LWDA Answers Some Questions, Raises More Questions, About California’s WARN Act (March 25, 2020)
- Multi-State Employers Should Take Care with Mass Layoffs and Plant Closings During State of Emergency (March 18, 2020)
- Important Rules for Employers to Know in the Wake of COVID-19 (March 17, 2020)
- Colorado Requires Certain Employers to Provide Paid Sick Leave for COVID-19 Testing (March 17, 2020)
- COVID-19 Update: Quick Tips and Talking Points to Respond to Our Ever-Changing Work Environment (March 15, 2020)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): What Employers Need to Know (March 12, 2020)
- Addressing Coronavirus in the Workplace: Practices in Prevention (March 6, 2020)
- Colorado’s One-Stop Shop Guidance for Long-Term Care Facilities Responding to COVID-19 Cases (April 3, 2020)
- Tennessee’s COVID-19 Update: Long-Term Care Facilities and Stay-At-Home Order (April 3, 2020)
- Colorado Issues New COVID-19 Directives & Guidance to ALRs (March 25, 2020)
- Denver Ordered to Stay Home, Certain Healthcare Operations Excluded (March 23, 2020)
- Colorado State Health Department Issues Orders Restricting Visitors in Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, and Intermediate Care Facilities (March 16, 2020)
- CMS Updates Guidance for Visitation in Nursing Homes (March 16, 2020)
- CDC COCA Issues Update on COVID-19 for Clinicians & Healthcare Facilities (March 6, 2020)
- CDC Issues Update on COVID-19 Response, Precautions for Healthcare Facilities (March 4, 2020)
Tort & General Liability
Toxic Tort & Environmental