Preferred "Go-To" Law Firm of Top 500 U.S. Companies
Corporate Counsel magazine surveyed General Counsels at the Top 500 U.S. companies to identify each company's preferred "go-to" law firms. Gordon & Rees is proud to be listed as a Go-To Law Firm® for Litigation, as published in the 2009 edition of Corporate Counsel's reference guide titled "In-House Law Departments at the Top 500 Companies."
Gordon & Rees' Commercial Litigation lawyers consistently deliver remarkable results for clients in a wide range of complex, high exposure cases. Recent examples include:
- 15 successful oppositions to class certification motions
- $200 million case of first impression deciding the Truth In Lending Act does not apply to a specific insurance installment payment plan
- Only U.S. published decision on UCC warranty against third party infringement claims
- Complete and voluntary dismissal of action alleging misappropriation of trade secrets
- Zero payments to the vendor in breach of multi-million dollar software development contract